Monday, January 4, 2010

Honorable Mentions.

This is my first post of the new year, and I decided to post 3 records that just missed the cut for my top list of 2009



Norway's Kaospilot are a fantastic 90s style screamo band... don't expect the greatness that was their self-titled record, because that record was awesome, but Shadows is still a very good record... I noticed a whole bunch of people downloaded Off Minor and Majority Rule...if you're into either of those bands and never heard Kaospilot, do yourself a favor and grab this

MySpace
DL



Agoraphobic Nosebleed's latest, and in my personal opinion, their best... there isn't much else to say other than if you're a fan of heavy music and have never heard of Agoraphobic Nosebleed, then you've been under a rock... and Scott Hull is the man

MySpace
DL



Kylesa's Static Tensions has given them a bunch of critical acclaim and has gotten them noticed big time in more than just the heavy music community, which is great for them.... but to be completely honest, I'm more of a fan of To Walk A Middle Course and Time Will Fuse Its Worth... that's not to say that this record isn't worth your time, because it is, but for some reason, those two records were more up my alley... still, this is a great album in its own right and y'all should take a listen

MySpace
DL

No comments: